My good friend Colleen at Silver Threading reached out and tapped me in the Allergic to the Letter E Challenge.
Oh, BloggyVille, what have you wrought this time?
If I don’t write a paragraph without using my old friend ‘e’ I will be banished to the page of lame. Oh, no, not for me!
Here are the Rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph without any words containing the letter “e” even once.
2) By reading this, you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Woman from down Florida way thinks I can’t stroll a big trip without typing what falls in a gap from ‘w’ and ‘r.’ Hah!
this wily tappist can cook many thoughts of wild and woolly and tasty tots of total void of that singular guy (or gal) that calls first row, spot 3 its own. Happy? Yup! Sad? Nah? Piping hot woman from down Florida way, cool Mark B from up North is your man to skip not ‘d’ nor ‘f’ …
Well, Colleen, no prizes will be won here, but I have avoided the lame game, I hope.
Now, my victims, er, nominees:
Have fun, you all!