Since starting markbialczak.com on Feb. 26, 2013, I’ve been fortunate enough to have been nominated for 28 awards, of many varieties and stripes, from that many of my favorite writers and friends.
The last two even came after I’d decided to close my awards closet for awhile.
There’s the cool badge from the Liebster Award, which I accepted on the first full day of spring, March 21, 2015, after being nominated by my friend Rachel, aka Lundygirl.
After that I decided to hang a stop sign on the process. If nominated — I can’t expect everybody to know that I’ve decided I think I’ve been honored enough and it’s time to share the wealth elsewhere — I’ll be gracious and attempt to mention the nomination.
Thanks to all who’ve nominated me for the fabulous 28 below.
• The Premio Dardos Award, from Doobster at Mindful Digressions.
• The Angel Award from Angie at Angie.
• The Seven Award from Simply Ilka at simplyilka. (Complicated one here, with seven awards bundled within.)
• The Shauny Award from Irene Waters at http://irenewaters19.com.
• The ABC Award from Chris Malone at http://thinaby.com.
• The Sunshine Award by Don Charisma.
• The Lighthouse Award by Irene Waters.
• The Inventive Blogger Award by Don Charisma.
• And twice for Blogger of the Year, by Mer at https://knockedoverbyafeather.wordpress.com and Don Charisma.
Thanks to all.
See you at your place.